If you have an upcoming appointment at the City of Hope Orange County Lennar Foundation Cancer Center, the MyCityofHope patient portal makes the check-in process fast and simple. Follow these two steps for a streamlined check-in experience.
Step 1: PreCheck-In From Home
MyCityofHope allows you to precheck-in for your appointment at City of Hope Orange County Lennar Foundation Cancer Center from the comfort of your home. You can complete precheck-in any time from one week to 24 hours before your appointment. The process takes just a few minutes, allowing your appointments to be focused on what matters most–your health.
To precheck-in for your appointment from home:
- Sign in to your MyCityofHope account.
- Tap “Visits,” then “My Upcoming Appointments.”
- Select your appointment and tap “PreCheck-in.”
- You will be prompted to verify your personal information. If any information is wrong, Tap “Edit,” under “Contact Information,” to update it.
- Check the box to confirm the information is correct, then tap “Next” and follow the onscreen instructions to start precheck-in.
During precheck-in, you may be asked to:
- Verify or update your home address, email address or phone number.
- Verify or update your health history, including medications, allergies or health concerns.
- Verify or update your insurance information.
- Use a credit or debit card to pay for your appointment.
- Electronically sign any necessary documents.
- Complete previsit health questionnaires.
Once you have completed these steps, you will see your health summary. Please add additional details as needed, including any previously diagnosed conditions.
Once you have completed precheck-in, you will see the details for your upcoming appointment.
Step 2: Self Check-In at Your Appointment
When you arrive for your appointment at City of Hope Orange County Lennar Foundation Cancer Center, we will provide you with a tablet to complete our on-site self check-in. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions on the screen. The process can be completed by you, a caregiver or a family member. Whoever completes the self check-in will be asked to enter the patient’s phone number and birthdate to confirm his or her identity.
If you completed the precheck-in process using MyCityofHope, you should have received a QR code. You can scan this code using our tablet to start the self check-in process.
During self check-in, you will have the chance to sign up for a MyCityofHope account, if you do not already have one. Your account can be activated using a print code or via a code sent to your mobile phone or email. After confirming your identity, you will be asked to provide some additional information, including:
- Your personal details
- Your health history
- Symptom details
Once you have completed self check-in, you can return the tablet to our reception staff. You will also be able to receive a printed copy of your check-in information or a digital copy via email.