City of Hope Orange County is recruiting scientists, researchers, physicians and health care professionals who not only embody compassion and excellence but who are drawn to being part of a team making a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Orange County Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the Orange County Register
- City of Hope, an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center, is a recognized leader in innovative discoveries and novel treatments revolutionizing cancer research, prevention, detection, and care.
City of Hope has fulfilled its promise to Orange County by opening its visionary comprehensive cancer center, ushering in a new era of hope for people with cancer. City of Hope Orange County Lennar Foundation Cancer Center in Irvine is the most advanced comprehensive cancer center in Orange County, delivering world-renowned treatment, research and cures. The outpatient cancer center will be seamlessly connected to Orange County’s only specialty cancer hospital exclusively focused on treating and curing cancer, opening in 2025. City of Hope Orange County’s cancer care network also includes two regional clinics – one in Huntington Beach and one in Irvine.
- Make a difference in the lives of cancer patients doing your best and most fulfilling work
- Work alongside nation’s top cancer experts, introducing new therapies
- Institution known for breakthrough innovation, national models for care; and leading the way toward cancer cures
- Competitive pay, benefits and retirement plans
- Robust wellness program & opportunities for professional
- Culture of compassion, diversity, equity and inclusion